Release Your Inner Goddess February 17, 2015 21:35
I've just added some new fingering/sock yarn to the shop, with Greek Goddess inspired names. It is lusciously soft and silky smooth, perfect for garments that will be worn next to the skin.
- Incredibly soft and smooth
- Beautiful drape
- Springy and resilient
- High twist for minimal pilling
- 100% Superwash Merino
- Single Construction Sock
- 400 yds (365 m) / 3.5 oz (100 gr)
- Recommended Needle: US 1-3 (2.5-3.25 mm)
- Recommended Hook: US B1-E4 (2.25-3.5 mm)
- Care: Machine washable, however it is recommended that you hand wash in cool water, lay flat to dry.
This is a single construction yarn with a high twist. You’ll notice that there are areas where the yarn is twisting back on itself. This will straighten out while you knit or crochet and your project will finish beautifully.
Merino Wool is known for its resilience and elasticity. Add to that the easy care of superwash, and you have a yarn that is perfect for any project you can think of. It is wonderfully silky soft and light. Can be used for knitting, crochet and even weaving.
Create a cozy pair of socks, scarves, delicate hats and gloves, fingerless mitts, cowls, kerchiefs and airy lace shawls.
Gaia - Ancient Earth Mother Goddess
Maia - Spring Goddess
Hecate - Goddess of wild places, associated with magic
Eirenne - Goddess of Peace