Fluorescent Mini Skeins are here! April 04, 2015 14:17
Happy Saturday everyone! I've just listed the Fluorescent Mini Skeins for you. These yarns 'glow' under black light - cool, huh? Of course, you don't have to go under black light to enjoy these bright, fluorescent colors.
Keep in mind, these are mini skeins. I've listed them singly rather than in multi packs so you can mix and match your own colors. The colors available are: Fierce Fuchsia, Poppin Pink, Luminous Lemon, and Outrageous Orange. You can find them HERE.
• 75% Superwash Merino/25% Nylon
• 4 Ply Fingering Weight Yarn
• 231 yds/211 m
• 1.7 oz/50 gr
• Recommended Needle: US 1-3 (2.25-3.25 mm)
• Recommended Hook: US B1-E4 (2.25-3.5 mm)
• Care: Can be machine washed, although hand washing in cool water and laying flat to dry will help extend the life of your project.
I've also got some new lace weight colors available. An incredibly luscious, silky blend of Superwash Merino and Silk that is perfect for lacy summer shawls and wraps. (Pattern suggestions are below!)
- Sturdy and resilient
- Soft twist
- Outstanding drape
- Feather soft and light
- 80% Superwash Merino/20% Silk
- 2 Ply Lace Weight Yarn
- 875 yds/800 m
- 3.5 oz/100 gr
- Recommended Needle: US 000-3 (1.5-3.25 mm)
- Recommended Hook: US B1-E4 (2.25-3.5 mm)
- Care: Hand wash in cool water, lay flat to dry.
Need some lace inspiration? Here are few great free patterns from Ravelry:
Have a great rest of the weekend, and Happy Crafting!