New Sock Yarn May 26, 2015 09:53
I've added three new colors in my Springy Sock base.
Cloudy RainbowKoi PondSunset Sorbet
You can find them right HERE
While these are perfect for dressing up your toes, they are also great for many other projects such as shawls, cowls, fingerless mitts, scarves - just about any project! Knit with them, crochet with them, weave with them.
• Firm twist for plump, well defined stitches
• Full of spring and bounce
• Incredibly soft and squishy
• 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon
• 2 Ply Fingering/Sock
• 400 yds/365 m
• 3.5 oz/100 gr
• Recommended Needle: US 1-3 (2.25-3.25 mm)
• Recommended Hook: US B1-E4 (2.25-3.5 mm)
• Care: Can be machine washed, although hand washing in cool water and laying flat to dry will help extend the life of your project.
This yarn is the perfect blend of softness and durability. The firm twist adds spring and resilience, while the nylon adds strength and durability. Use it for knitting, crochet, and even weaving.
So soft and springy, this yarn creates a wonderfully light and delicate fabric; use it for lace shawls, stoles, and scarves with beautiful stitch definition. Because of its softness, you can also use it for baby items, socks, or anything that will be worn next to the skin.