Henley Scarf Pattern - Knit
Henley is a super easy scarf that is knit with less than 2 skeins of Merino Dream fingering weight 100% Superwash Merino Wool. If you can knit, purl and slip stitches, you can knit this scarf.
The stitch used in this pattern has a beautifully textured wrong side, and looks great with both solid and variegated yarns. It's so easy to remember, you won't even need to look at the pattern after the first couple of repeats.
Size: One - Appx. 70 x 8 after blocking
Skill Level: Easy
You should feel comfortable with the following stitches/techniques:
- knit stitch
- purl stitch
- slip a stitch with yarn in back
- slip a stitch with yarn in front
You will need:
- 2 Skeins of Merino Dream - 490 yds/448 m (3.5 oz/100 gr) each (you will use appx. 5 oz of yarn for the scarf)
- US Size 6 needle, or size to obtain gauge
- crochet hook for adding fringe
- yarn needle for weaving in ends
- scissors to trim fringe
- six inch piece of cardboard to make fringe
This pattern is written, no chart.
Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email with a link to download the pattern. If you do not get a download link, or it doesn't work, email email@example.com and the pattern will be sent to you.
If you ordered yarn for this project, it will be packaged and mailed out within 3-5 business days.