Little Cabled Hat Pattern - Knit
Little Cabled Hat is an intermediate level knitting project worked in Rustic Worsted. Sample was knit with the Atlantis colorway.
This pattern features an easy to remember cable stitch pattern that you don't even need a cable needle for and works up quickly.
Size: One, to fit average adult head - Appx. 10 in. tall, 14 in. circumference after blocking
Skill Level: Intermediate
You should feel comfortable with the following stitches/techniques:
- working in the round using both circular and double pointed needles
- knit stitch
- purl stitch
- knit 2 together-knit first stitch again
You will need:
- 1 Skein of Rustic Worsted - skein is 218 yds/3.5 oz. worsted weight yarn, you will need appx. 2.2 oz to complete the pattern
- US Size 8 16" circular needle/DPNs
- 1 stitch marker
- Yarn needle/crochet hook for weaving in ends
This pattern is written, no chart.
Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email with a link to download the pattern. If you do not get a download link, or it doesn't work, email firstname.lastname@example.org and the pattern will be sent to you.
If you ordered yarn for this project, it will be packaged and mailed out within 3-5 business days.