Bleeding Hearts - Decadent
• Buttery soft
• Lustrous and silky
• Light halo
• 70% Baby Alpaca/20% Silk/10% Cashmere
• 3 Ply Fingering/Sock Weight
• 437 yds/399 m - 3.5 oz/100 gr
• Recommended Needle: US 1-3 (2.25-3.25 mm)
• Recommended Hook: US B1-E4 (2.25-3.5 mm)
• Care: Hand wash in cool water, lay flat to dry.
A luscious blend of Baby Alpaca, Silk, and Cashmere. This yarn is perfect for items that will be worn next to the skin. Can be used for knitting, crochet, or weaving.
Suitable for shawls, cowls, scarves or items that require drape.
Comes from a non-smoking home with cats.
Photos taken in natural light. I've done my best to provide a picture representing the color of the yarn, however, since colors vary on individual computers, what you receive may look a bit different.