Princessa - Merino Worsted
- Squishy, soft and cuddly
- Resilient and full of bounce
- Beautiful stitch definition
- Strong and sturdy
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Worsted Weight
- 218 yds/199 m
- 3.5 oz/100 gr
- Recommended Needle: US 7-9 (4.5-5.5 mm)
- Recommended Hook: US I9-K10-1/2 (5.5-6.5 mm)
- Care: Can be machine washed, however hand washing in cool water and laying flat to dry is recommended.
Suitable for knitting, crochet and even weaving.
100% Merino Wool, known for its resilience and elasticity. This yarn is spun from lowland Merino sheep, making it softer than yarns from highland Merino. With its bounce and spring, you will love this yarn for your next project.
The perfect yarn for cozy sweaters, hats, scarves, mittens, and even shawls! Beautiful stitch definition makes this yarn a great choice for cables or any other stitch you want to pop!
Comes from a non-smoking home with cats.
Each skein is unique. If you will be using more than one in the same project, I recommend using both at the same time, working a row or two from the first, then a row or two from the second. This can help avoid unwanted color pooling and help disguise any differences between individual skeins.
Photos taken in natural light to best display the colors, however, since settings vary on individual computers, what you receive may look a bit different.