Asymmetric Drop Stitch Shawl Pattern - Knit
This is a super easy project featuring Garter Stitch separated by dropped stitches and a pretty looped edge along one side. This shawl looks the same on both sides, so you can wrap up without worrying about a wrong side showing. With just knits and yarn overs, this is a great project to work on while watching your favorite TV show.
This shawl is knit using two skeins of Merino DK. (Color availability varies)
You should feel comfortable using the techniques listed below to complete this project.
Skill Level: Easy
- knit stitch
- yarn over at beginning of row
- multiple yarn overs/drop stitches
Approximately 54" from top to tip and 33" across top after blocking.
- US Size 6 circular needle - 24" or longer, or size to obtain gauge
- 2 skeins Sapphires-n-Purls Merino DK 100% Superwash Merino Wool - 231 yds (211 m)/3.5 oz (100 gr) EACH -- 462 yds (422 m)/7 oz (200 gr) TOTAL
- Wool wash or gentle soap (optional)
- Yarn needle for weaving in ends
After check out, you will receive an email with a link to download the pattern. If you do not receive the email, or the link isn't working, send an email to email@example.com and I will send a copy of the pattern to you. If you purchase the yarn to go with this pattern, it will be packaged and sent via the USPS within 3-5 business days.