• Lustrous and silky
• Buttery soft and smooth
• Beautiful stitch definition and drape
• 80% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Tussah Silk
• 4 Ply Fingering Weight Yarn
• Apx. 434 yds/396 m
• Appx. 4 oz/113 gr
• Recommended Needle: US 1-3 (2.25-3.25 mm)
• Recommended Hook: US B1-E4 (2.25-3.5 mm)
• Care: Hand wash in cool water, lay flat to dry.
Comes from a non-smoking home with cats.
Each skein is unique. If you will be using more than one in the same project, work a row or two from one skein, then a row or two from another. Alternating in this way can help avoid unwanted color pooling and disguise differences between individual skeins.
Photos taken in natural light. I've done my best to provide a picture representing the color of the yarn, however, since colors vary on individual computers, what you receive may look a bit different.