Lavender Apricot Sorbet - Springy Sock
• Firm twist for plump, well defined stitches
• Full of spring and bounce
• Incredibly soft and squishy
• 100% Superwash Merino
• 2 Ply Fingering/Sock
• 400 yds/365 m
• 3.5 oz/100 gr
• Recommended Needle: US 1-3 (2.25-3.25 mm)
• Recommended Hook: US B1-E4 (2.25-3.5 mm)
• Care: Machine washable, hand washing in cool water is recommended. Lay flat to dry.
Springy Sock is the perfect blend of softness and durability. The firm twist adds strength and resilience. Use it for knitting, crochet, and even weaving.
So soft and springy, this yarn creates a wonderfully light fabric; of course you can make an awesome pair of socks, but it can also be used for lace shawls, stoles, and scarves with beautiful stitch definition. Because of its softness, you can also use it for baby items.
Comes from a non-smoking home with cats.
Each hand dyed skein is unique. If you will be using more than one in the same project, I recommend using two at the same time, working a row or two from the first, then a row or two from the second. This can help avoid unwanted color pooling and help disguise any differences between individual skeins.
I've done my best to provide a picture representing the color of the yarn, however, since colors vary on individual computers, what you receive may look a bit different.