Slouchy Cowl Pattern - Knit
This cowl is knit using just one skein of my Triple Luxury DK weight yarn. It features simple ribbing and a fun Pleat Stitch pattern. Instructions are written, with a chart included for the Pleat Stitch pattern. Sample knit with Alchemy colorway.
You should feel comfortable using the techniques listed below to knit this project.
Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Work in the round
- Knit 2 together
- Pick a stitch up on wrong side from several rows below stitch currently on needle
Approximately 29" around x 6" tall after blocking
- US Size 6 circular needle (16")
- 1 skein Sapphires-n-Purls Triple Luxury DK - 40% Baby Alpaca/40% Merino/20% Silk - 252 yds (230 m) 3.5 oz (100 gr)
- Stitch marker
- Yarn needle for weaving in ends
- Wool wash/gentle soap (optional)
Instructions are given in the pattern for making the cowl larger. You will require extra yarn if you decide to change the size of your cowl.
After check out, you will receive an email with a link to download the pattern. If you do not receive the email, or the link isn't working, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send a copy of the pattern to you.